Chia Seed Pudding with Fruit&Nut crumble
This chia seed pudding topped with a fruit and nut crumble, is super healthy. Its full of magnesium, protein, fiber, calcium and healthy fats! The chia seed pudding is perfect for breakfast or even a healthy desert. Really easy to make as well, just simply mix the chia pudding mixture together, chuck the crumble ingredients into processor and your ready to go!
- 1/2 Cup of raw almonds
- 1/2 cup of turkish dried figs
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 2 tbsp flax/linseed
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp unhulled tahini
- 1/2 cup of hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup of fine coconut
- 1 cup of almond milk or coconut milk
1. Put almonds, hazelnuts, flax/linseed, figs and cherries into food processor until a chunky crumble. Add honey and tahini and mix with a spoon until fully combined.
2. Combine chia seeds, fine coconut and almond milk or coconut milk into a bowl. Mix for 5 minutes then let it set for an hour, checking every 10-15 minutes and give it a mix to insure it isn’t lumpy.
3. Assemble the pudding by putting the chia pudding on the bottom then sprinkle the crumble mixture on top. Enjoy!
Posted on February 18, 2015 at 1:28 am | Categories: Recipes